Powerful presenters are not born; they are trained to achieve greatness. You will learn the secrets of the most successful presenters. This fast-paced session will provide the “tricks-of-the-trade” and the training needed to achieve new performance levels.
Dynamic presentations establish trust, initiate relationships and motivate the audience to take action. This program provides participants with proven strategies and techniques to go beyond the boring and uninspiring presentation. Participants will learn how to command attention and motivate the audience.
How to Deliver a Dynamic Presentation is a dynamic learning experience: Each participant takes an active role. The program is designed to provide a model for an interactive, persuasive and riveting presentation. The atmosphere is motivational, the content is concise and achievement-driven.
This programn is based on Paul Karasik’s best-seller, How to Make It Big in the Seminar Business, published by McGraw-Hill. Participants will achieve short- and long-term goals by:
- Mastering the art of persuasive communication
- Creating “instant rapport” with an audience
- Applying 12 essential personal presentation elements
- Supercharging the audience at every presentation
- Holding every audience in the palm of your hand
- Selling your ideas effectively
- Gaining recognition as a powerful presenter